Gmacmac
Desiring Wisdom !

Desiring Wisdom !
This is a look at biblical Wisdom vs Worldly Wisdom. the search for true Wisdom is what many people desire. There is a big difference between the two. We look at Wisdom is in light of Gods word and how it affects us in the world today. Ahh that the leaders of this world would pursue God's Wisdom
. What is your desire? Worldy Wisdom or Godly wisdom ?
(39) John 16 vs 24 thru 33, I say Not unto you, I shall pray to the Father for you !
Christ tell His disciples that He will no longer pray to the Father for them. Why? They will have the Holy Ghost, and can pray to the Father through the Spirit of Truth. Awesome. So can we. He also no longer has to speak in Parables. We find out why when we examine God's Word. He is speaking to His disciples, but to us as well. Thank You Lord !
Here is the video link👇👇👇
https://rumble.com/v756nms-desiring-wisdom-.html?e9s=src_v1_cbl%2Csrc_v1_upp_a

Thank for sharing, I will go check it out. Thank you 👍
ReplyDeleteI really love all the teachings... Thank you so much for the impact, can't stop watching over again.
ReplyDeleteThis is excellent
ReplyDeleteamazing
ReplyDeleteWonderful, I must go through it now
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
ReplyDeletemore grace sir
ReplyDeleteIt's so awesome
ReplyDeleteSuch a timely word. Thank you for sharing truth with love and clarity
ReplyDeleteImpactful
ReplyDeleteTruly, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom... I'm gonna listen to the full message
ReplyDeleteI went to take a glance and he is really truthful in his teachings
ReplyDeletekind of interesting, am on my way to watch it now
ReplyDelete