Crossheart

                                              Crossheart


Benjamin Orr – This Time Around [432Hz Frequency Based]

Experience This Time Around by Benjamin Orr in a unique 432Hz frequency-based version that offers a fresh perspective on this timeless classic. Carefully retuned to 432Hz while preserving the original performance, this version invites listeners to explore a different musical atmosphere.

Many music enthusiasts describe 432Hz as providing a warmer, smoother, and more immersive listening experience. While perceptions vary from person to person, this version is intended to encourage listeners to compare, reflect, and decide for themselves how the alternate tuning influences the emotional character of the song.

If you're passionate about classic music, audio quality, or alternative tuning frequencies, this video is an opportunity to rediscover a familiar song in a new way.

🎵 Listen with an open mind, compare it with the original, and share your thoughts. Do you notice a difference? Which version resonates with you the most?

Here is the video link👇

https://youtu.be/VLsCxPU_kpA?si=ZrJ9WIvDcyXR9jVr

Your feedback and discussion are always welcome.



Erica Mukisa Reveals Secret Portal to the Underworld

Explore a thought-provoking discussion that examines extraordinary claims, symbolism, and unexplained ideas surrounding the concept of a "portal to the underworld." This video presents the topic in a way that encourages viewers to think critically, consider different perspectives, and engage in meaningful conversation.

Whether you're interested in mysteries, spirituality, folklore, or unusual theories, this video invites you to examine the information carefully and form your own conclusions. Rather than accepting or dismissing claims outright, take the opportunity to explore the evidence, context, and interpretations presented.

🔍 Watch with an open mind, reflect on the ideas discussed, and share your perspective in the comments. Do you think there's more to the story, or is there another explanation?

Here is the video link👇

https://youtu.be/Ru8WPkYeSZQ?si=l570ARDzoInsZuvw

Your respectful opinions and insights are always welcome.



Comments

  1. I enjoy content that encourages people to ask questions and do their own research rather than jumping to conclusions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate how this video encourages viewers to question and investigate instead of accepting everything at face value.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm interested to hear what other viewers think after watching this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The symbolism mentioned here is intriguing. I'd enjoy seeing a follow-up that explores the historical background in more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that the presentation leaves room for viewers to draw their own conclusions instead of forcing one opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard about this before. It's always interesting to learn about different viewpoints and theories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of those videos that stays on your mind after you've finished watching. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always enjoyed this song, and hearing it in 432Hz gives it a noticeably different atmosphere. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This version feels incredibly smooth and relaxing. It's interesting how a different tuning can change the listening experience.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Benjamin Orr's vocals sound wonderful here. I appreciate you taking the time to create this version.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

André Barroso

SB_LEO911

Raynald Marcoux